This person is a fake simply take a good look at his online account:
1) All his testimonials are perfect (seriously who goes online to go crazy concerning their cancer surgical treatment unless they are asked to or the evaluations are phony).
2) He has actually a website called drbilchik.com (most wonderful Drs do not have time to take a crap, much less time to produce a site). Drs are usually advertised by the health centers they benefit, he does it himself.
3) He has time to write a blog site and also tweet? Seriously? Just how silly.
4) He declares himself (when you look Google), as a “World Renown Specialist”. “Wow, if you do claim so on your own … lol”.
5) He asserts to have created numerous researches and short articles, funny NONE show up in a Google search like other Dr’s who really HAVE released studies.
6) He works out of a “cheap” neighborhood medical facility that would certainly not also have the tools of something Significant fails, they will have to carry you somewhere bigger, but they possibly would prefer to let you simply pass away instead so no person will think they are not furnished (this is what we assume occurred to our uncle).
7) He considers himself a real gamer in the “Research study” department, claiming “cutting side”. However, upon examination, his only association seems to be with some individual in a foreign country and also some organisation individuals. Here is a link to a listing of his associates corigroup.org/founders.
8) Hollywood evaluations have him noted as “Tops” but they get their information from “Peers” which are the others at the piddly JWCC.
My listing can go on advertisement infinitum. Yet the truth is, our cherished died in his treatment, he operated him, viewed him deteriorate, and didn’t seem to understand what to do so as opposed to sending him to a larger hospital where they had the equipment to evaluate the problem, he assumed it would certainly be best to just allow him die. Heck, he was elderly, why would certainly he matter anyway, Dr. Bilchik?
Give thanks to god, for “closure” objectives, uncle wound up in a major health center anyhow so we had the ability to find out Dr. Bilchiks surgical procedure method (or lack of) was one of the most potential root cause of his death.
His whole online account, if you weed via it is a scam. He plainly hired an actually great press agent.