What a nightmare this place was! First room stunk to high heavens of what I thought were “pet smells” if you get my drift. At night we would find crickets in our room which we had to chase down and kill. One night we couldn’t find one so we had to listen to its chirping ALL night.
After 5 days in this hotel all five of us were sick. We finally found the cause of our illness – MOLD! in the AC vent. They moved us to a different room and about three weeks later what do we find in the wall – MOLD again!
I believe they have since remodeled and I sincerely hope they have remedied these issues, but if you’re going to stay there – buyer beware! I expected better from Residence Inn!